Make an Audacious Claim: The Art of the Sales Pitch
If you ask a CEO to give you their sales pitch, they usually start with “uh” and ramble about their product. Wrong, wrong, wrong! That and many other sales pitch mistakes can be resolved with education-based marketing.
In this episode of The Evolved Sales Leader, Ted Miller III, CEO of Training Mastery 3 (TM3), discusses how to correct the sales strategies with customer-centricity, audacious claims, brain science, smart recruiting, and education-based marketing.
Listen in as we discuss:
- What education-based marketing is and how it works
- How to make an audacious claim correctly
- Recruiting talent based on motive and intent
- How to use strategic insight to find new voices
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins
- Business Breakthrough Podcast with Estie Rand