Founders, business leaders, and sales professionals are forced to make multiple decisions every day – some of which can either make or break their company. When making a choice carries an immense amount of weight, a decision can feel impossible to navigate quickly and with confidence.
To lighten the load, Paul Epstein, a former NFL Executive turned consultant and Amazon Best Selling Author of ‘The Power of Playing Offense’, has broken decision making down into two digestible steps:
- Discover how to identify good and bad decisions
- Make the decision and learn from it afterwards.
On this episode of The Evolved Sales Leader, host Jonathan Fischer sits down with Paul to discuss the playbook everyone, regardless of title, can use to make quick and excellent decisions.
Listen in as we discuss:
- The “Head, Heart, Hands” framework
- What red, yellow, and green lights to watch out for when making a decision
- Which Decisions are considered most valuable and why