By providing unlimited possibilities to expand your professional network, Linkedin has become the number one networking platform in the world. Despite this, only a fraction of users are utilizing Linkedin to its full potential whether it be for sales, networking, or content.
This begs the questions:
- How do I connect with more qualified prospects?
- How do I have better conversations that convert into sales?
- How the heck do I scale on LinkedIn?
In this episode of The Evolved Sales Leader, David Wong, co-founder of JD leads online, serial entrepreneur, and e-com digital ad expert, explains the perfect qualifications to help us with all of these challenges.
Listen in as we discuss:
- The 5 “C’s” to create a revenue generating machine
- Missteps to avoid and be educated on when marketing on LinkedIn
- Knowing the platform you are creating content on
- Best LinkedIn connection strategies