The One Mindset That Holds Founders Back
Are you cultivating an environment of psychological safety? It may not be the highest priority on your list, but it’s essential for a healthy culture. How can you get there?
On this episode of The Evolved Sales Leader, Elias Arjan, Founder and CEO of Business Brain Consulting, talks about the power of different perspectives, the importance of strategy, crafting a good pitch, and much more.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Considering different perspectives when creating your message
- The irreplaceable value of strategy (and what that means for founders)
- The art of listening with compassion
- Creating psychological safety while also driving a team
- Building a good pitch that addresses instinctual emotions